Obviously we do picture framing...
At Headrow Gallery we really have framed more pictures than you’ve had hot dinners - which is one of the reasons why we’re so good at it - but that’s not all we frame.
We frame certificates, photos, prints, posters, oil paintings, mirrors, needlework, sports shirts, medals, flags, memorabilia and also large bulky objects - we have even framed a shark’s jawbone, a Japanese kimono, several London 2012 Olympic torches, a Jessica Ennis javelin, a Tour De France bicycle wheel (bent) and a seat from the 1966 World Cup Final at Wembley Stadium!
That’s just a small selection - do you think you can find something we can’t frame?
We would love to help with all your framing needs, just drop by with your items for framing any time. We’ll be happy to give you our expert opinion, a no obligation estimate, and a nice cuppa!
Why choose us?
- Benefit from our many years of experience
- We can solve any framing problem
- The best advice given free of charge
- Jobs quoted with no obligation
- Rarely beaten on quality, value and service
- Almost a thousand sample mouldings to choose from
- Fully equipped in-house framing workshops
- Compliant with the highest standards including museum quality
- We can meet tight deadlines but never compromise on quality
- We may be the oldest established but our ideas, techniques, equipment and materials are bang up to date
- We’ve survived and thrived for so much longer than any other gallery/framer in the Leeds area - we must be doing something right
Try us and see for yourself!